E2 Forum LAB 2019
SAVE the DATE!
October 1, 2019
At the Four Points by Sheraton, via Geloramo Cardano, 1 – Milan
“VERTICAL HORIZONS. Europe and Asia between enhancement and innovation.”
E2 Forum 2018
Frigoriferi Milanesi, Milan, 24-25 October 2018
Technologies for smart buildings.
Functional and technological innovations for smart buildings and vertical transportation
E2 Forum elevator+escalator is a convention and exhibition for the Italian vertical transportation industry, organized by Messe Frankfurt Italia and supported by ANIE AssoAscensori (the national trade association for elevators and escalators manufactures) held in Milan at Frigoriferi Milanesi on 24 and 25 October 2018.
E2 forum comes from the needs of professionals of the elevator and escalator industry for a shared and dialogue based meeting point.
It is the right platform for training, business meetings and an opportunity that creates awareness around the need of safety, accessibility and sustainability of vertical mobility.
The main visitor target is architects, engineers, elevator and escalators manufacturers, components suppliers, Real Estate and maintenance professionals.
The key players of the industry will display their latest products and solutions in the exhibition area and present them during the 2-day conference dedicated to the digitalization of the building-plant system.
Exhibiton Topics 2018
Smart Elevators & Buildings
Vertical & Horizontal Mobility
Digitalisation & Innovation
Accessibility of historical buildings
- Communication systems
- Elevator cabins
- Elevator components
- Elevator doors
- Escalators & moving walks
- Monitoring and safety systems
- Ropes & cables
- Service & displays elements
- Airports, railways, subways, parking areas
- Banks and insurance companies
- Civil and Electrical Engineers
- Elevator and Escalator component suppliers
- Facility managers
- Hospital administrators
- Hotel chains and historical buildings
- Maintenance technicians
- Notified bodies
- Public administration technicians
- Real Estate
Facts & figures 1st edition
18 partner companies
210 b2b meetings (11 companies from the Middle East and 26 from Italy)
Participating companies 2016
The E2 forum Scientific Committee, made up of leading figures from Universities and Elevator Industry, plans an excellent programme covering all major aspects of vertical transportation.
- Professor Alessandro Greco – Associate professor of Technical Architecture in the Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture of the University of Pavia.
- Dario Trabucco, Architect – Università IUAV di Venezia – Research fellow in Architectural Technology ICAR12 –Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- Andrea Bondavalli – Technical Manager of WITTUR S.p.A. – Certification Manager of the WITTUR Group
- Bruno Forzinetti – President of ALMA
- Daniele Pavan – Technical Manager of THYSSENKRUPP ELEVATOR ITALIA
- Eugenio Cavagnoli – Technical Manager of NEB of KONE S.p.A.
- Fausto Renolfi – Technical Manager of SCHINDLER S.p.A.
- Francesco Parravicini – Technical Manager of the OTIS Italia Group
- Giovanni Varisco – Industry expert – Technical consultant of KONE S.p.A